Black Bean Brownies
- 1 can Black Beans 15.5 oz can or equivalent of prepared dry beans
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Salt Sea Salt/Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee optional
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease an 8x8 square baking dish.
- Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.
Submitted by: Katie B. Original recipe from: allrecipies.com Quote: "This is very popular in our house :)"