HEALTHY EXTRA MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE (FLOURLESS, NO BUTTER, NO ADDED SUGAR)
- 7.5 oz unsweetend baking chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 cup Pitted Dates about 10 dates
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180c)
- In a food processor, pulse chocolate, cocoa powder and baking soda until texture of coarse sand.
- Pulse pitted dates, then eggs, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Transfer the batter into a 8×8 inch (20 x 20 cm) baking dish.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Submitted by: Katie B. Original recipe: delscookingtwist.com