Piña Colada Balls
From the Snack Recipe section of the Standard Process Inc. SP Detox Balance™ Program booklet.
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups toasted desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 cup dates soaked
- In a food processor, pulse dates until creamy.
- Add coconut flour, vanilla, hemp seeds, pineapple, and 1 ½ cups of the desiccated coconut.
- Pulse until dough-like consistency forms.
- Create 15 to 17 balls and roll in remaining desiccated coconut.
- Place in refrigerator until dough sets.
This can be found in the Standard Process Detox Balance Program guide, page 63, which along with other information and resources can be found at: https://www.standardprocess.com/Campaign/SP-Detox-Balance If you would like some background music while making or enjoying these, the Standard Process Facebook page (and we agree) recommends: