Lentil Salad With Beets and Spinach
This lunch is quick to prepare thanks to smart, flavorful store-bought products and the premade roasted beets.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Roasted Golden Beat cut into 1/2 inch wedge
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon crumbled Cotija cheese
- Combine the vinegar, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in the oil until emulsified. Stir together the lentils, beets, and spinach in a bowl. Toss with the dressing. Top with the walnuts and cheese.
Original recipe and others can be found at https://www.cookinglight.com/recipes/lentil-salad-with-beets-and-spinach Photo credit: Caitlin Bensel