Sam's Super Simple Salad
Need an idea for a simple but tasty salad? This one is sure to hit the mark!
- Baby Spinach
- Coleslaw Blend
- Chick Peas
- Feta Crumbles
- Shredded Cheese
- Ground Chicken
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Cook ground chicken on a skillet with extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil as desired. Allow to cool.
- In mixing bowl, cube avocado and mix with the greek yogurt and set aside.
- Toss spinach and coleslaw blend together. Shred spinach as desired.
- Place the spinach/coleslaw mixture on plate.
- Top with the avocado/greek yogurt mix, corn, chickpeas, ground chicken, feta and shredded cheese.
- Add dressing or simply use olive oil to finish off the salad and enjoy!
Recipe and photo by: Sam Bowen