Sweet Potato Hash Protein Bowl
Whether you have this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this dish is packed with veggies and protein.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 large sweet potato peeled
- 1 red pepper finely diced
- 1/2 yellow onion finely diced
- 4 chicken sausages precooked (or your favorite protein
- 4 cups kale deboned
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a nonstick skillet and heat over medium/high heat.
- Next, prepare your sweet potato hash browns by grating your sweet potato with a cheese grater. You’ll want to use a medium grate for this.
- Add in the sweet potato hash, onion, garlic, red pepper, and sliced chicken sausages to the skillet. Sauté for about 5-7 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Add in kale and a tablespoon more of olive oil (or more if needed) and sauté until kale has wilted and reached desired texture. Season with salt and pepper and then add in 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Give your sweet potato hash one last toss and enjoy!
Original recipe and others by Lee Funke can be found at https://fitfoodiefinds.com/sweet-potato-kale-hash/