Check out this great alternative to Buffalo wings! In this recipe, you’ll find cauliflower instead of chicken! In other words, you can spice up your holiday snacks for anyone who may be a vegetarian!
Find the original recipe on eatingwell.com
You can also find more of our favorite recipes in the recipe section!
Author: Breana Killeen
Sriracha-Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, Sriracha to taste, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.