Caesar Brussels Sprouts Salad with Almonds
Looking for a quick and easy salad recipe? Check this one out! It's also keto-friendly! Add your choice of protein, such as grilled chicken, lamb, or fishFind the original recipe at myrecipes.com.You can also find more recipes we've featured in the recipe section!
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- dash kosher or sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz shaved fresh Brussels sprouts
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add sliced almonds, and cook 4 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring occasionally. Combine lemon juice, pepper, kosher salt, and chopped garlic in a bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil and Parmesan cheese to bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add almonds and Brussels sprouts; toss to coat. Serve immediately.