Keto Creamy Shrimp with Asparagus
If you love seafood, this is a rather simple keto recipe with only six ingredients!You can find the original recipe at ketogenic.com or check out the recipe section to find some of the previous recipes we've posted.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 cup heavy cream substitute with coconut milk and/or Greek yogurt
- 2 cups asparagus chopped into three-inch pieces
- salt to taste
- Heat butter in a skillet over high heat until it just begins to smoke.
- Place shrimp in an even layer on the bottom of the pan and cook for 1 minute without stirring.
- Season shrimp with salt; cook and stir until shrimp begin to turn pink about 1 minute.
- Add garlic, heavy cream and asparagus. Let it simmer for 8 minutes or until asparagus begins to soften.
- Serve hot.